Our aim is to enable the growth of God’s Kingdom through the development of children and young people’s faith.
Our worship should inspire and nurture all on their faith journey by:
- being inclusive and open to all;
- being meaningful, relevant to today and being the best it can be;
- enabling children and young people to offer worship and leadership;
- developing the spirituality of children and young people.
We will enable and encourage all to talk about God by:
- developing an understanding of God;
- sharing stories and experiences of the Christian Faith;
- continuing to explore what it means for all ages to believe and belong in the United Reformed Church;
- creating opportunities for people to engage faithfully with the world around them.
We will encourage children and young people to be part of local and world communities by building their confidence in Christian identity and encouraging them to engage in activities in the community and world church.